루이비통아이폰

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자래시피 조회 49회 작성일 2020-10-20 06:47:43 댓글 0

본문

UNBOXING : LOUIS VUITTON IPHONE 11 PRO MAX BUMPER CASE!

Hi everyone, this is my first official YouTube video.
I am super excited to star this Channel, all things fashion and tech.

This video is an unboxing to the Official LOUIS VUITTON IPHONE 11 PRO MAX BUMPER CASE monogram eclipse in grey.

If you like the content of this video please show me some love, subscribe and like my videos. ❤️
Alfredo Tenelanda : Will that work for my 10 X Max. Reason to ask I don’t want to change phone jet. Please advise

K THank You!
McLurg 98 : Jose that phone case looks sexy as im thinking of getting it some time was wanting to get the folio one but they don’t do one for the the 11 pro max so this is my second option but still looks nice as
Hyena Master : first thing first you need the money first.
Ramazan Korkmaz : is this original? the camera cut out is terrible
Conspiracynutsmakemechuckle outloud : What soft hands
Jay Money : Dope review.
KV : Can you use the case while using a wireless charger? :)
Cole Barrett-Williams : u wanna buy me a case???
Tommy CKS : wow.. nice case , congratulation ...
Jack : If you put a card in that little holder would it de activate the credit card

iPhone XS Max Louis Vuitton folio case

Louis Vuitton folio phone case for the XS Max
2.0 Lyf Pop : Now that the iPhone 12 coming soon hopefully LV coming out with the folio cases for this! I was wondering is that suction cup adhesive reliable? I’d want my pricey new iPhone 12 phone to be protected though the LV case is one looker
Sabrina Lar : I just got it yesterday w the keepall 55 inch bag spent 3000$ all together the phone case was 450$ not including tax which was a 110$
Albert Zapata : Hey, whoever reads this hope you have awesome day ......
Show some support and love buy iPhone Louis Vuitton case and more to come on this site
https://www.teechip.com/luxurystreams
Kristine A : Could you do an updated review showing the clear case you got and use with it? I’m thinking of getting this case but there are not many reviews. Do you still use and love this case?
Christina Lux : Love your video! I have the same case but in ballerina pink and absolutely love it! I definitely understand about using the case to the fullest due to the price! Did you end up putting the clear case in the folio? I’m also worried about the suction area not working over time. Great video again!
crystalsworld83 : I love your case!! I wish they would come out with more cases for the pro max!! Because, I would be there in a heartbeat!!

[명품언박싱] 루이비통 2020 SS 모노그램 아이폰 XS 범퍼 케이스 LOUIS VUITTON IPHONE XS BUMPER

※ #이히로그 영상을 재밌게 보셨다면 '좋아요'와'구독하기' 눌러주세요

[명품언박싱] 루이비통 2020 SS 모노그램 아이폰 XS 범퍼 케이스 LOUIS VUITTON IPHONE XS BUMPER

구입 / 루이비통 신세계 강남점 남성
제품명 / 아이폰 XS 범퍼 (M68723)
가격 / ₩570,000

작은 모노그램 블라썸으로 우아한 매력을 선사하는 데일리 필수품인 아이폰 XS 범퍼.
모노그램 캔버스 및 카우하이드 가죽 소재.
신용카드와 운전면허증을 수납할 수 있는 뒷면 플랫 포켓 2개로 강조한 실용성과 보호성을 겸비한 아이템.

제품 세부 정보
7.5 x 14.7 x 1.2 cm
(길이 x 높이 x 너비)
길이 2.8 x 높이 5.5 x 너비 0.4인치
* 모노그램 코팅 캔버스
* 카우하이드 가죽 트리밍
* 마이크로화이버 안감
* 에이지드 골드 톤 금속 디테일
* 뒷면 플랫 포켓 2개 
* 겉감:캔버스
* 안감:마이크로화이버

#루이비통 #루이비통20ss #루이비통2020ss #아이폰명품케이스 #루이비통아이폰케이스 #모노그램 #루이비통모노그램 #루이비통케이스 #모노그램케이스 #아이폰XS #아이폰케이스 #아이폰XS케이스 #루이비통신상 #LOUISVUITTON #명품언박싱 #루이비통언박싱 #쇼핑언박싱 #언박싱

sns
instagram - http://www.instagram.com/_momele
blog - https://blog.naver.com/momele
mail - momele@naver.com
정제이 : 돈낭비같아도 사실 사용 횟수로따지면 꿀템이긴한데요 ㅎㅎㅎ
ujulove : 와우
서점 : 이쁘당

#루이비통아이폰

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 14,872건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.battlefieldfc.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com