boundary

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자덕양동 조회 27회 작성일 2021-11-21 09:03:26 댓글 0

본문

Boundary - Official Fire Fall Trailer

Check out brand new, exclusive content for the upcoming Tactical Space FPS, Boundary!

#IGN #Gaming #Boundary
TheClarkMaster : Now matter how you feel you gotta admit they’re trying something new.
The Man Hank : Trailer Editor: "How many cuts do you want?"
Game Dev: "Yes."
ajs11893 : The new space force equipment is looking pretty dope.
erlewis1111 : The interface is definitely reminiscent of R6, but imagine checking your corners in 360°. This is definitely stepping into a neat space with a lot of options for unique equipment and gameplay.
Captain zac : Can't wait to see the "fire arms expert reacts" video on this

Boundary - 6 Minutes of Zero-G Gameplay

Check out six minutes of zero-gravity first-person shooter gameplay from Boundary, a competitive FPS coming to PC and PS4 that straps you into a space suit above the Earth outside of a space station.

#ign
Problem Child : Imagine looking through a telescope and just seeing astronauts shooting eachother in space
Mr. Lonewolf : Imagine team speaking and coordination in this game " Hey guys I see enemies on left side"
"What's left side" LMAO
Post Maloney : Everybody talking about Infinite Warfare and I'm here thinking of that one mission from Ghosts.
Yokei : When the "Always has been" meme gets out of hand
iKeya45 : i can hear it now
“ayo teammate where tf are you? we’re losing C”
“i’m headed for uranus!”

Boundary - Exclusive Gameplay Trailer [Play For All 2021]

The upcoming Boundary is a new multiplayer FPS set within outer space, and we got an exclusive first look at the game's detailed customization system and some thrilling team deathmatch gameplay.
cjmck : Sad there is still no release date. Been waiting a long time for this. Really excited for a successor to shattered horizon
Daniel Plaza : Been waiting for this game since day one ong and honestly take ur time to make it if they need. we don’t need another cyber punk situation round here
Philip C Coggin : Man they need to put this out soon this looks like it could be awesome. Hope it is!
Daniel Grubelic : Don't know why I always find myself thinking about this game and when it's going to come out. Super unique fps
Troy : I wonder if the recoil of the guns will push you backwards? Or if they're going to say you have those backpacks on so no extra 0g space physics comes into play except for flying in 3D

#boundary

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 14,868건 383 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.battlefieldfc.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com