케논IR1022

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자헐랭이 조회 48회 작성일 2020-08-12 14:44:02 댓글 0

본문

[Tutorial] Instalación Canon IR 1020j - 1022J - 1024 - 1024N - 1024iF - IR1023iF - 1025IF series

http://www.copyparts.com.bo
https://www.facebook.com/copypartsboliviaa

Fotocopiadoras Canon Instalación, Configuracion de casetera, programación idioma, tamaños de papel, cambio de toner y unidad de imagen e Impresora y scaner
Josher - Ramp : Falto el escaner...
Victor Gomes zaldivar : Como quitar código E100 en una canon 1025
احمد السعيد : Hi, I have the same printer and system Airer E19
gabi y rosnel video juegos video juegos : Buenas noches amigo quien tendra los controladores de la canon 1025 IF
pc cumana : Buenas tardes alguien tendra link de Canon imagerunner1023IF
Astone Mulenga : I enjoyed the series but please try to use English so as to get the meaning
Robin Ramirez : Con la fotocopiadora canon IR 1024
Robin Ramirez : Muy bueno, pudieran subir un video de como sacar copia anverso y reverso de una hoja
Pedro Gonzalez : Que hago si me dice insertar hoja a4 ?
Lerbys Roque : buen día amigos como corrijo un error e97 en mi fotocopiadora

VIDEO TUTORIAL FUSER CANON IR 1018 - IR 1022 - IR 1023 - IR 1024 - IR 1025

Fixing Fusing Unit REPLACEMENT CANON IR1018 IR1022 IR1023 IR1024 IR1025
Canon imageCLASS MF6530 MF6531 MF6540 MF6550 MF6560 MF6580 MF6590 MF6595
Canon imageRUNNER c1023iF 1023 1023N 1025 1025iF 1025N
Canon LASER CLASS 810 830i

The procedure is necessary when the Fuser damage code is needed, or when the Fuser Film must be replaced.
Most of the fusing assembly parts are rated at around 150,000 prints or copies. Depending on the environment or other conditions they can last longer or have a shortened life span, the 150,000 numbers is an estimated life. Error codes like the E000, E001, E002, E003, and E004 are related to the fusing unit. Before you replace the unit for these errors you should try to reset the counter. Click on the link below for reset details. If the reset procedure fails to correct the issue then fuser replacement is probably the next step needed to take.
SHARP COPIADORAS SHARP : MAL APORTE NO SE VALE
TE FALTÓ DECIR QUE DEBE UNO QUITAR EL ENGRANE TIPO SEGURO DE COLOR NEGRO QUE VA EN LA PARTE TRASERA DEL LADO IZQUIERDO DEL VENTILADOR SI NO QUITAS ESE ENGRANE EL FUSOR SE FORZA Y SE ROMPE
AL MENOS EN EL MODELO IR 1021
tokenringtj : ESTA MAL EL PROCEDIMIENTO, EN EL MINUTO 3:24 QUITAS UN TORNILLO QUE NO HAY NECESIDAD DE QUITAR, NO TIENE SENTIDO QUITARLO, JUSTO A LA DERECHA Y ARRIBA DE ESE TORNILLO ESTA UN PERNO QUE SUJETA LA UNIDAD FUSORA, SE APRECIA EN EL MINUTO 3:28 HAY QUE RETIRARLO PARA QUE QUEDE LIBRE EL FUSOR, NO LO HICISTE, EN EL MINUTO 4:04 QUITAS LA TAPA NEGRA DEL LADO DERECHO PERO NO LA DESLIZAS HACIA ARRIBA POR LO QUE QUIEBRAS LA PATITA DE LA TAPA, Y EN EL MINUTO 6:37, QUIEBRAS UNO DE LOS RODILLOS DEL FUSOR POR NO RETIRAR EL ENGRANE DE ESTE RODILLO QUE ESTA OCULTO BAJO EL DUCTO DE VENTILACIÓN NEGRO, QUE ESTA A UN LADO DEL ABANICO, EL CUAL SOLO TIENE UN TORNILLO.
TIENES LA IDEA PERO TE FALTARON DETALLES IMPORTANTES PARA QUE SEA UN PROCEDIMIENTO LIMPIO.
SUERTE PARA LA PROXIMA.
manhavai : Thanks man this helped me so much
Mulemwa Nyemba : canon iR1024 Toner DP and Toner unit and toner magnet assembly

DEVELOPER CANON IR1018 IR1022 IR1023 IR1024 IR1025

Developing Replacement CANON imageRUNNER 1025N 1018 1018J 1023iF 1023N 1025 1025iF 1025N Replacement of the rust photocopier prints splashes or shadows on the copy, ugly and dirty image is a sign of the used unit. Black lines, dots, white lines
Procedure after Replacing the Developing Assembly
-1 Plug the power cord into the outlet.
2 Open the front cover.
3 With the front cover open, turn on the main power switch.
4 When a message appears on the operation panel display, press the
following keys to enter the service mode: Additional Functions key - 2 key - 8 key - Additional Functions key
5 Select "#PRINT" using the + or - key, and then press the OK key.
6 Select "#PRINT SW" using the + or - key, and hen press the OK key.
Confirm that the following message is displayed:
7 Press the following keys and confirm the message:
# key - 1 key - 1 key
8) Position the cursor to Bit-1 (second from right) using the + or - key, and
press the 1 key, and then confirm the following message:
9) Press the OK key. Confirm that "SW 011" changes to "SW 012".
10) Press the Reset key to exit the service mode.
11) Close the front cover. The machine will run in the developer idling mode
for about 1 minute.
12) When the machine stops, the idling mode ends.
Install, the toner cartridge following the above-mentioned procedure.
Родя : Hello to you from Russia. Thank you for the video.
VisionofMirage : ​ @Tomasz Jemiołek I took my IR1025 to local Canon dealer, they said the vertical Wide line on my print out was from Developer. I follow the instruction took out the Developer, checking, rolling, and wipe some lose ink off. When reassemble it I got E019 error. The Drum cartridge dirty ink were mostly dumped out. Do you have any recommendation for me to fix the error code. Is safe for me the vacuum the Developer? will that possibly fix the error? Any help is appreciated.
VisionofMirage : Question, did you repaired the developer unit By clean the problem spots with your finger and rolling the roller? How long or how many pages does ir1025 Develop unit usually last? Thank you for your wonderful video. Would be nicer if there are some explanation .
Helvio Marcio : Hello Good morning I desperately need the original firmware of this machine could you get me a copy? On the main board there is a recovery pen drive connected please could you post on the network an image of this flash drive? Sorry for the request I am looking for and appealing to everyone due to my difficulty.
Dimas Nugroho : help eror paper jam but nothing paper inside ?
Monish Jasbird : Extraordinary Work, its so cool i liked it a lot, check my band cover of Foot Tapper, you can try :)

#케논IR1022

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 14,652건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.battlefieldfc.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com