138 ps
4cylinder
ELBA : I have exactly the same ❤️
고태연 : 조수석라이트중고있나여?

PEUGEOT 307SW

Family car
F. Betão : música?
Selo Vlogs : 5 minutes of car introducing wow
Jorge Caes : Soy de la Ciudad de México y mi mamá tuvo ese auto cuando yo era pequeño hace 12 años cuando recién en salió y la verdad es que esa camioneta solo tenía cara bonita y confort pero su motor y caja d e velocidades era una mierda , dejaba de funcionar a cada rato y además al final cuñado s vendió fue casi perdida total , se devaluó mucho y además sus reparaciones eran muy costosas
József Horváth : Song name?Please
Ярослав Мамакін : Шёл 2020 год

EASY Car Camper Conversion

I converted my Peugeot 307SW Estate Car into a camper van! ... or more like a camper car? This is a really simple conversion that you can do at home with some basic materials - just wood and plywood!

Watch the video for the full guide.

LIKE and SUBSCRIBE for more videos like this - Including a full adventure vlog of me driving this thing to Switzerland and back!

Follow me on Instagram: www.instagram.com/chaz_levy

Special thanks to Paul, Mika and Matt for help with this video.
Soraya Fernández : Subtítulos en español por favor
CHAZ VENTURES : I NO LONGER OWN THIS CAR, AND SO THIS BED IS NOW AVALIABLE FREE TO PICKUP (UK) ! :) MESSAGE ME IF INTERESTED.

@chaz_levy on insta
Laura Taroncher : Hey charlie! I have exactly the same car and I would like to build the same structure. Do you by any chance have the exact measurements of the structure? It would be of great help, Thank you!

PS: Congrats on your channel, I really enjoy your videos :)
Aviation TV : Is there any chance of making a bed for the back of the car as well as keeping the seats in place? Like a fold-able bed almost??
pravý řízek : Please could you tell me diameters of this bed? :)

#307SW

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 4,824건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.battlefieldfc.co.kr. All rights reserved.  Contact : help@oxmail.xyz