HP8770W

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자멘사 조회 8회 작성일 2022-05-18 12:54:05 댓글 0

본문

HP EliteBook 8760w/8770w Disassembly (for MXM GPU or CPU Replacement)

HP 8760w or 8770w disassembling.
Maxtones Pro : thanks very very much for this video , you are a good man
Marco Montecino : I think it is important to add that to disassemble the HP 8770W it is also necessary to have, besides a small phillips screwdriver, a small torx screwdriver (star shaped tip) since half of the screws are torx. I would advice anyone who wants to apply thermal paste or put the laptop back together, to take pictures of the connectors before disassembly every step of the way thus be able to reverse the steps successfully as you put the laptop back together.
Albert Yang : Thank you... You've convinced me to NOT replace my CPU thermal paste even though I really need to... So many ribbon cables scare me...
Евграф Плотников : Thank you, man. You help me save my workstation from hot dusty death :)
Gregory Varner : i was trying to figure out which heat sink is which so im pretty surprised the gpu cooling solution dwarfs the cpu, i also i run nvidia inspector on my 8770w its got a k4000m in it and when i have it maxed out it was struggling to stay under 88 degrees so it was throttling, but i took the back metal plate off, the one that pops off and i had a 6 degree reduction and it was able to run full bore without throttling, my question is i am thinking about drilling tiny holes in the back plate a bunch of them and i want to know how many i should drill and where i should drill them

HP EliteBook 8770w GPU Upgrade

Drivers installation are simple:
You will need to use Snappy driver for such type of upgrade:
https://sdi-tool.org/
Kirill Aristov : Это первое видео, в котором автор правильно открывает нижние отсеки. Другие дергают обе защелки одновременно, тогда как одна на аккум, другая на крышку.
Re-Tech : Handy video! I have a 8570p Elitebook, with a probability of a faulty GPU. No screen given, not even to other monitors. I have read, that if I take out the GPU out from it, the laptop cannot handle the iGPU itself, which is weird (not tested this way). The question is: can I install any kind of GPU which fits in it, or just the same type what it is inside already?
PanTheJoker : Hi Alexey, I have this computer and I want to upgrade my GPU, what kind of GPU should I use for playing most recent videogames? I have 24GB RAM and the core i7 CPU
Itanole Play : Здравствуйте, Алексей. Подскажите пожалуйста, станет ли туда GTX980M и не возникнет ли проблем с вайт листом и биосом? И вообще выдержит ли охлаждение индекс TDP в 100? Родная у меня к3000м, у нее TDP 75
R2D2 : hello, alex I have an 8760w and I wanted to ask you which gpu do you recommend changing it for?

HP Elitebook 8770w Review 2020

When I said card, I meant CD player
It also has much more room for more RAM, which already has 8gb of RAM which isn’t disappointing.
It even has room for an extra battery!
Anthony B : I've been using this machine since 2016 and I've slowly maxed it out, 16GB ram, GTX980M, i7-3920XM, 2TB SSD and 2TB HDD, this machine is just incredible, it blows away anything new in the store. The only advantage new PCs have over my HP 8770w is m.2 storage speed. I'm still going to be using this for many more years, every part is replaceable and upgradeable which I'll be doing if I need to.
fightclub81 : Thanks for the review. been using a 8770w for a month now and very impressed with it. i recommend taking apart the fan and cleaning it. mine was really dirty and there was a thick layer of lint on the inside blocking the air exiting the grills. it was running crazy hot. i also reapplied thermal paste since i was already in there. runs really cool now. Hoping to use this machane for many more years!
Vida Emprendedora : Hello Hailey, i had this laptop for almost 5 years and i was alway happy, but after putting lots of information and installing apps like Autocad and Adobe premiere, started getting slow and i was thinking of change it, but then suddenly something amazing happened, i installed an hp ssd of 240gb and now goes even twice o three times faster trust me you will not believe how fast this machine can go with a SSD, just a little bit of SSD space for programs, it use to take 1 minute when turning on and get ready for work, now is less than 30 seconds, i would deffinetly recommend you install an SSD, i am thinking on putting two ram cards more for keeping it another 5 years :D
BleuWaterStones : I just got an 8770w a few days ago! I have owned an 8760w for a few years already and love them both!
Omar Abdulaziz Hameed : Planning to buy one like yours.
Thanks for your review

#HP8770W

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 15,162건 161 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.battlefieldfc.co.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com